Our summer day camps are the ultimate golf experience. Youth learn new golf skills and valuable life skills, have fun through creative games, and get the opportunity to make new friends. To minimize summer learning loss and to help children improve, we also incorporate STEM education in camps.
For ages 5–7, 8–12, and 13–15, 9am–4pm;
Includes equipment if needed, lessons and organized course play. Drop-off begins at 7:30am and pick-up ends at 6pm.
In Virginia Beach, ages 5–7, 9am–12pm. Drop-off begins at 7:30am and pick-up ends at 12:00pm.
Scholarships for participation are available thanks to generous donations to First Tee Hampton Roads annual giving campaign.
*Activities are dependent on weather due to Virginia state licensed childcare protocol*
- If heat index reaches 100 degrees: Keep campers out of the sun, all high intensity activities are cancelled. Only shaded activites remain outside.
- If heat index reaches 105 degrees: All campers inside and all outdoor activities are cancelled.
- Summer camp DEPOSITS and ENROLLMENT FEES are not refundable and not transferable.
- Deposits are associated with a week of camp and are not refunded if canceled or an alternate week of camp is selected.
- A two (2) week notification is required to cancel a week of camp, submitted in writing using this online form 14 days prior to the camp week starting (ex, two Mondays prior to the start of camp).
- Camp tuition is due in full by 6pm the Wednesday prior to the camp week beginning, payable by automatic draft with a credit/debit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) from my bank account.
- Year-end tax statements and payment receipts may be retrieved from your YMCA account.
- Campers must be picked up by 6pm. A $15 late fee will be assessed for each 15-minute interval past 6pm, per instance.
- Prorated tuition is not available for partial attendance of a camp week.
- If a payment is returned, a $12 returned payment fee is assessed in addition to the amount of the original payment.
- After two (2) returned payments, cash or money order is required for future sessions